21.12.2014

The Lion - Tywin Lannister

Hey there Ladies and Gentlemen, dear painters!

Today i want to show you my second human bust. It is "The Lion" from Nutsplanet, resembling Tywin Lannister.

As i am getting (slowly) the hang of painting busts, i wanted to focus on facial expression on this piece. I wanted tho have him looking right at the viewer, cunning, menacing, very intelligent. I went for a bit more reddish tones in his eyes to have a little bit of the facial tones of an angry lion in his eyes.

Also i worked with True Metals very serious for the first time and i have to say that i love to use them on busts. Some more practice and i will be able to achieve nice results. :)




Here you can vote if you like:

Putty and Paint
Cool Mini or Not


And here are the Pics:










I hope you like him!

Regards,

Daniel aka Solmar

2 Kommentare:

  1. Awesome! Now I can put a face to the name of the character I really hate. You totally made him look like the heartless asshat he is in the novels :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice painting. I like your version :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Dein Kommentar wird erst nach Überprüfung durch einen Moderartor frei geschaltet. Bitte habe dafür Verständnis.